Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tumaini University Daressalaam College,LLB Class of 2009-2012

Wanasema mshika mawili mmoja humponyoka sa mshika matatu je inakuaje?for that reason i had to stop blogging and concetrate more on my studies as it is my last year,hopefully and making cakes..i express my sincere apologies for being quiet but now nimerudi with full speed..lets continue to enjoy.. 
This was a day on my final exam,kabla ya kwenda kufanya mtihani i took snaps with la familia,dunno what i was thinking
Silly silly me..lol


Wasio maphotogenic utawajua tu..


With odo subira
With odo amana
With my lil cousin sis aisha a.k.a marcopolo..long story for the a.k.a
Binti una pepa inakusubiri ohooooooo we weka pozi tu..
Sa cjui nlikua nataka kupaa..lol
Anyways i decided to take photos of almost every member in my class of whom together we have worked hard,shared happiness,sorrows and conqured all hustles of varsity life..we did it guys..me luv u alllllll soooooo very much







Tuna warembo wa kumwaga...




















My dear darling dumbo..maria gonsalves..my high school/college best friend..yaani we've been together all those years troubling me through out..lollest..actually me ndo nlikua namsumbua yeye i swear we wouldnt miss lunch times,,haahhahah,won't stop writing if i continue to talk about this girl but i truly thank God for bringing me this sweet being..God bless u doll..lodz n lodz of love..


























Ma'am Paulina..thank u kwa ukarimu wako kwa wanafunzi wote,shukran sana..











































Mr.Carlos with answer booklets...we have to admit kila mtu kwa muda wake kamtafuta sana kwa shida tofauti and he has been so patient to listen and try to solve almost all our problems with equity..kilawyer zaidi..lol,,thank u sir,May God bless u more n more


Our dear legal practicum teacher..taught us alot about this proffession we're heading to..on behalf of all..thank u..




I do hope that we all pass so we can meet again on the graduation day where we'll take lodz n lodz of photos..dont forget to pray for one another guys..
have a great holiday...

2 comments:

  1. HEY..
    This is Fathiya Al Esri we went to SRSS together in not sure kama ul rem me!u can reach me on missfathiya@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!! It has been years and the memories in your page dont fadeđź‘Źđź‘Ź thanks for concentrating with a blog while studying Aisha

    ReplyDelete